These terms guide your use on our (Next Era Health platforms) website, app and outlets.
Use of the platform
Next Era Health Limited operates the website, application and nature pharmacy at www.nexterahealth.net and Next Era Health is a trading name (“Next Era Health”, “US”, “Our” or “We”), We provide a platform for Telemedicine services by linking our users with qualified integrative healthcare practitioners(Tcam practitioners) who in turn provides medical and health services.
These terms of service apply to ALL and govern your use of all of our services.
Do not use the services for emergency medical needs. if you experience a medical emergency numbers immediately.
Neither Next Era Health nor any third parties who promote the Services or provide you with a link to the Services shall be liable for any professional Advice you obtain from a Provider via the Service nor for any information obtained from our Services. You acknowledge your reliance on any Providers or information provided by their services is solely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all risk associated therewith.
Next Era Health does not make any representations or warranties about the training or skill of any Providers using the Services.
You hereby certify that you are physically located in the country or state or province you have entered as your current location on the Services. You acknowledge that your ability to access and use the Services is conditioned upon the truthfulness of this certification and that the Providers you access through the Services are relying upon this certification in order to interact with you.If you provide false or deceptive information regarding data or health challenges, Next Era Health reserves the right to terminate all current or future use of the Services by you.
In the event that your certification is inaccurate, you agree to indemnify Next Era Health and the Providers you interact with from any resulting damages, costs, or claims.
None of the site content shall be considered medical advice, approval or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular medication or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for patients.
When you register on the platform, you are required to
create an account (“Account”) by entering your name, email address, password and certain other information collected by Next Era Health (collectively “Account Information”).
Please note: To create an Account, you must be over 18 years age to form a binding contract.
- You agree that the Account Information that you provide to us each time, including during registration and in any information, you upload to the App or site, will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You are not to transfer or share your Account details with anyone, or create more than one Account nor use someone else account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for all activities that occur under your Account.
- Next Era Health reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, regarding the security of the App and your Account Information. In no event and under no circumstances shall Next Era Health be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of your use of the App, your use of the Account Information or your release of the Account Information to a third party.
USE OF OUTLET
You may be able to utilize our outlet on appointments for therapy sessions and other physical appointments based on physical appointments fixed by integrative medicine providers.
You have access to our nature pharmacy outlets
You may be able to utilize certain telemedicine services through the Services we proffer, including but not limited to via consultation channel
In providing the consultation Video and chat Service, Next Era Health’s role is limited to making certain telemedicine-related information available to you and/or helping facilitate your access to telemedicine services provided by integrative medicine Providers. Next Era Health is independent of the integrative medicine provider and is not responsible for such Healthcare Providers’ acts or omissions, or for any content of your communications with them. We do not employ or exercise any control over the services provided by Healthcare Providers, regardless of whether they utilize the consultation Video and chat Service.
To access Providers using the Services, you must first establish an individual account (“Account”) by providing certain information.
The Services are available for use by children but children are not authorized to become Account holders and may only use the Services with the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
You agree that you will not, and will not attempt to:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Use our platforms to violate any local, state, national or international law
- Re-engineer, disassemble, decompile, hack or translate any software or other components of the site or Services
- Spread viruses or other harmful computer code through the App and devices
- Use the Services, devices or App in any manner that exceeds the scope of use granted above.
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting of content or personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services for any or no reason at any time without notice.
By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Next Era Health (“Payment Method”), you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge to the Payment Method any fees for your use of the Services, together with any applicable taxes.
You agree that authorizations to charge your Payment Method remain in effect until you cancel it in writing, and you agree to notify Next Era Health of any changes to your Payment Method. You certify that you are an authorized user of the Payment Method and will not dispute charges for the Services that correspond to consultation fees or the Subscription plan.
You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
Next Era Health immediately invoices your account for all fees and charges due and payable to Next Era Health hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required.
Next Era Health makes no representation that all products, services and/or material described on the website or App or the Services available through the platforms, are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the supported state or country.
Privacy and Communications
Next Era Health is required to comply with relevant healthcare privacy and security laws and maintain safeguards to protect the security of your health information. Additionally, the information you provide to us during the signup process, and therapy sessions is legally confidential, except for certain legal exceptions. We devote considerable effort toward ensuring that your personal information and the personal information of patients are secure.
1) by email, using the address that you provided to us during registration
2) short messaging service (“SMS”) text message to the mobile number you provided us during registration
3) push notifications on your tablet or mobile device, or
4) by posting Communications on the App.
The delivery of any Communication from us is effective when sent by us, regardless of whether you read the Communication.
You can withdraw your consent to receive Communications by deactivating your Account.
The number of SMS Messages we send as part of our Communications will depend on the frequency of your use of our platform. You can stop receiving SMS Messages at any time by unsubscribing.
These Terms of Service and your use of the App shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria.
No waiver of any breach of any provision of these TERMS OF SERVICE shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any other breach of that provision or any breach of any other provision of these general terms and conditions.