These terms guide your use on our (Next Era Health platforms) website, app and outlets.
Use of the platform
Next Era Health Limited operates the website, application and nature pharmacy at www.nexterahealth.net and Next Era Health is a trading name (“Next Era Health”, “US”, “Our” or “We”) , We provide a platform for Telemedicine services by linking our users with qualified integrative healthcare practitioners(Traditional Complementary and alternative medicine practitioners) who in turn provides medical and health services.
These terms of service apply to Integrative medicine practitioners and govern your use of all of our services.
By using and leveraging on the opportunity platforms, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all other terms and policies that appear therein. You are not permitted to use the platforms if you do not agree with these terms.
- As a Healthcare Professional who delivers Services through Next Era Health, you are an independent professional.
- You may not be eligible to register on our platform if you are under 18 years of age (by using our marketplace or agreeing to these general terms and conditions you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age).
- All Healthcare Professionals must upload related licences and other related documents based on the country (Nigeria but not limited to) or country or state requirements.
- Each integrative healthcare personnel is responsible for his or her services and compliance with the requirements applicable to his or her profession and licence.
- You retain the sole right to determine when you are providing the Medical Services. You shall accept, decline or ignore Medical Services requests made by new Patients at your own choosing provided that you shall not cancel a consultation session less than 24 hours before the appointed time.
- You are obligated to continue attending to patients who you have accepted previously for further medical checkups or if reassigned to you except when that patient has been properly referred to another health care professional or for further diagnosis.
- You are obliged to provide and maintain all equipment and means that are necessary to perform the Medical Services at your own expense, including a smartphone, Tablet or personal computer, internet connectivity, etc.
- You are also responsible for paying all costs you incur in the course of performing the Medical Services including, but not limited to, electricity, internet data plan costs, professional indemnity, relevant corporate or payroll taxes etc.
- All physical therapy and consultation outside the telemedicine platform must be done in Next Era Health designated outlet.
None of the site content (other than the information you provide as a Healthcare Professional) shall be considered medical advice, approval or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular medication or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for patients.
When you register on the platform, you are required to
- create an account (“Account”) by entering your name, email address, password and certain other information collected by Next Era Health (collectively “Account Information”).
Please note: To create an Account, you must be over 18 years old to form a binding contract.
- You agree that the Account Information that you provide to us each time, including during registration and in any information, you upload to the App or site, will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You are not to transfer or share your Account details with anyone, create more than one Account or use someone else account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for all activities that occur under your Account.
- Next Era Health reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, regarding the security of the App and your Account Information. In no event and under no circumstances shall Next Era Health be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of your use of the App, your use of the Account Information or your release of the Account Information to a third party.
- Your registration to use the platforms may be delayed due to proper background checks and confirmation of your identity
We hereby grant to you a limited, non-transferable right to access our platforms solely for your personal non-commercial use and only as permitted under these Terms of Service and any separate agreements you may have entered into with us (“Access Rights”). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny or suspend the use of the App, devices or Services to anyone for any reason.
You agree that you will not, and will not attempt to:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Use our platforms to violate any local, state, national or international law
- Re-engineer, disassemble, decompile, hack or translate any software or other components of the site or Services
- Spread viruses or other harmful computer code through the App and devices
- Use the Services, devices or App in any manner that exceeds the scope of use granted above.
In addition, you agree to refrain from abusive or foul language and behaviour which could be regarded as inappropriate, or conduct that is unlawful or illegal, when communicating with patients through our platforms and to refrain from contacting patients for Telemedicine services outside of the Platform.
We are not responsible for any interactions with Patients that are not conducted through our platforms. We strongly recommend that you do not use the Services on public computers. We also recommend that you do not store your Account password through your web browser or other software.
Integrative health Personnel Subscription
- In order to use the Next Era Health platform, you are obliged to pay a token after the completion of the registration cycle. The token is paid to subscribe to our platform.
- A 7.5% platform use token will be assigned to your account monthly based on your activity
- The token may change from time to time. Next Era Health shall send you a prior notification of each such change.
- You are entitled to charge a fee for subsequent therapy consultation sessions after patients have exhausted the first contact fee and subscription on our platform. Next Era Health will collect this fee on your behalf and remit your accrued portion less of the outlet usage commission at the end of a cycle (8 days).
- The subscription does not cover certain equipment limited to your speciality to be used for your patient
- You may deactivate your Account and end your registration at any time, for any reason
- To deactivate your account, you would be required to send us a mail through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next Era Health may suspend or terminate your use of the App, your Account and/or registration for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the App/site pursuant to its internal record retention and/or content destruction policies.
- After termination, we will have no further obligation to provide the Services, except to the extent of patients’ health records for care continuity purposes.
We may revise portions of these Terms of Service at any time. Continued use of the platforms (App, devices and/or outlet) following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the revised Terms of service, inclusive of such changes.
How can I report an issue or complaint?
To report an issue or a complaint you may contact Next Era Health customer service by telephone +234 81 324 324 62; or by using live chat.
You agree that you hold the professional licences issued by the professional licensing boards or agencies in the state where you practice. You also warrant that you hold at least a diploma certificate in the traditional, Complementary and Alternative medicine fields of your speciality and have undergone appropriate training.
You agree to have reports of any complaint related to the care you have provided or are providing on this made to the Next Era Health. You understand that in a professional relationship, sexual intimacy is never appropriate and compliance will be made to appropriate authorities if you commit a breach of this understanding.
Any clinical records created as a result of your use of the Services will be securely maintained by Next Era Health on behalf of you and the patients for a period that is no less than the minimum number of years such records are required to be maintained under relevant laws and regulations.
WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR LINKS FOUND AT ANY OTHER APP, WEBSITE, INTERNET LOCATION, OR SOURCE OF INFORMATION, NOR FOR YOUR USE OF SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR LINKS, NOR FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SUCH PLATFORMS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OPERATORS.
Certain of the names, logos, and other materials displayed on our platform may constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (‘Marks’) of Next Era Health and may only be used by permission.
Privacy and Communications
Next Era Health is required to comply with relevant healthcare privacy and security laws and maintain safeguards to protect the security of your health information. Additionally, the information you provide to us during the sign up process, and your clinical notes during a medical consultation or therapy session are legally confidential, except for certain legal exceptions. We devote considerable effort toward ensuring that your personal information and the personal information of patients are secure.
1) by email, using the address that you provided to us during registration
2) short messaging service (“SMS”) text message to the mobile number you provided us during registration (“SMS Messages”)
3) push notifications on your tablet or mobile device, or
4) by posting Communications on the App.
The delivery of any Communication from us is effective when sent by us, regardless of whether you read the Communication.
You can withdraw your consent to receive Communications by deactivating your Account.
The number of SMS Messages we send as part of our Communications will depend on the frequency of your use of our platform. You can stop receiving SMS Messages at any time by unsubscribing.
These Terms of Service and your use of the App shall be governed by laws in force in Nigeria.
No waiver of any breach of any provision of these TERMS OF SERVICE shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any other breach of that provision or any breach of any other provision of these general terms and conditions.